VIDEO Wartune Patch 7.7.2 + Issues
Hi everyone! In this article I share the overview video for Wartune Patch 7.7.2 and discuss some issues mentioned in the video as well.
Weird stuff going on @ Wartune companies
- Patch pre-Launch announcement and implementation same day.
- Implementation on all servers and not pre-Launch first 1 week ahead as usual. Accident?
- Not implementing on Test server in advance / No testing (this is “normal”).
- Patch comes with bugs (e.g. no rewards or messed up Possession rewards)
Normal process is supposed to be:
- X – 1 month prior implementation on Test servers for checking/testing, etc.
- X – about 2 weeks announcement of pre-Launch and full Launch timings to players.
- X – 1 week prior implementation on pre-Launch servers for first mass testing.
- X day implementation on all servers.
Big Issue I see with the Resonance system
In fact the entire patch is only about one thing: the Resonance system.
As you may remember when the Relic system was first introduced we were concerned with the huge Battle Rating increase coming from that system which is significantly more than many other Wartune systems for which players worked for months or even years. Now with this new Resonance system we in fact add additional Battle Ratings from 5 more Artifacts / Relics on top of the one we are already equipping.
Granted we will be inheriting only 1 attribute from each of the 5 locations but we can choose to take the highest stats for those locations. So in reality, once things are maxed out we will be equipping one massive Relic and inheriting a maximum stat level from 5 more Relics. Can you imagine the Battle Rating increase? This system dwarves everything else. You can have a completely “naked” player with 100 mil+ Battle Rating…
I see this as a problem because it is totally not balanced and not healthy for the game Eco-system.
What do you think?
Wartune Patch 7.7.2 – Overview Video
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 33 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.