Important point from their Wartune Patch 8.5 announcement:
The Athena’s Shop, The Imperial Shop, Dreamland Shop and Army Shop will be closed permanently with the Pre-release (10th of April at 08:00 PM PDT). Make sure to exchange the remaining currency in time.
1. The Cuties – A race with shamanistic roots, has walked out of caves and caverns in recent years following their ancient spirit’s instructions. As a race known for the pursuit of adventure and strength, Cuties are fearless in the face of the most evil monsters. The flames of war rage on. Champions, stand forth and choose a Cutie to fight by your side!
2. Cuties Expedition – The road ahead is long and treacherous, hero. It’s not a bad thing to bring a few sidekicks – you can never be too safe!
3. Antaeus Aider – Call for reinforcements! Antaeus the half giant, son of Gaia and Poseidon, will give you strength when weakness overcomes you!
4. Sky Garden – Wanna get that party started with your buddies? Need your own Sky Garden? And need it to be super stylish? Then step into the world of Sky Gardens!
(in summary, something like a “house” or “showing off” system)
Gala Crystal: Produced in the Sky Garden. Used in the Sky Garden Shop.
Festival Crystal: Produced in the Sky Garden. Used in the Sky Garden Shop.
5. Egg Event – The brave Grand Master Archaeologists have found the ticket to the unknown land in their expedition, and have predicted that there are abundant amount of Easter Egg in there that could grant endless power to mankind. Call on your friends to join this adventure!
6. Flight for Mounts – Give wings to your mount and make your way up into the sky. The world is yours to explore!
(1500 balens or 1 Flystone; per mount i suppose)
7. The Key to Fashion Chest – Players can now use Magical Key x1 to open a Treasure Chest without consuming the day’s Fashion Chest attempt.
8. 2x Devotion Rewards – Players can now spend a certain amount of Balens to activate the 2x Devotion buff for 7 days, during which time their rewards for Daily Chest and Weekly Chest obtained through Devotion will be doubled.
(400 balens per week)
Stuff they modified in Wartune Patch 8.5
Guild Siege Version 2.0 is modified as follows:
1. Guild Masters can now sign up for Guild Siege halfway during the season, by clicking the event icon.
2. Removed2 types of battle – 10 vs 10 and 15 vs 15. Now there are only 15 vs 15 battles in Guild Siege.
3. Changed battle time to 05:00 – 23:00.
4. Default Energies for Battle Day in Guild Siege are now distributed on basis of character levels: Knighthood – 4 Actions; Class Advancement – 3 Actions; Others – 2 Actions.
5. Added a new buff – Wardrum, a group status shared by all Guild members. Under this status, successful attacks and enchanted attacks reduce Defensive Node durability by multiple times. Reduces 1 Wardrum attempt every time a member successfully makes an attack or enchanted attack.
6. Added two new rewarding levels: Rank 430 – 490 and Rank 491 – 2000; removed an old level: Rank 430+.
7. Increased durability of Defensive Node.
8. Increased the attack power for Enhanced Attack.
9. Increased rewards for bye-battles.
10. Changed rewards for a Draw: in case of both parties’ Defensive Nodes have been reduced to Zero HP and the battle reaches a draw, all winners can now receive an equal amount of rewards for Victory.
11. Fixed a bug where seasonal arena data is not properly matched in certain servers.
Patch 8.5 Adjustments
1. Insignia bonus and Honor bonus are now determined by Guild Siege related Guild Advanced Skills with the same levels as they were at.
Spend your items before the removals below:
2. Removedthe entry “Inventory – Profile – Athena’s Shop” since the old Athena’s War has been taken out in the previous version. (Currency: ATHENA’S TEAR)
3. Removedthe entry “Inventory – Profile – Imperial Shop” since the old Imperial War has been cut out in the previous version. (Currency: YARAMA COINS)
4. Removedthe entry “Inventory – Profile – Dreamland Shop” since the old Dreamland has been cut out in the previous version. (Currency: SECRET MEDAL)
5. Removedthe entry “Inventory – Profile – Army Shop” since the old Hero Trial has been cut out in the previous version. (Currency: FACTION MEDAL)
6. Adjusted the default quantity of material required for Goddess upgrading to reduce the risk of misoperation. POSSIBLE NERF! (TBD)
7. Shortened the Blitz duration for solo dungeons.
8. Extreme Stamina Potions are available in the HOT Items category in the Shop.
9. Increased the upper limit for Stamina restoration by using potions from 300 to 600.
Other changed in Patch 8.5
1. Fixed the issue where countdown was incorrectly displayed in Tree of Ancients.
2. Fixed the issue in which League Rumble titles are inappropriately distributed to each group.
3. Removed the pre-released Guild Siege seasonal data.
4. Updated the description for certain items.
5. Fixed some language issues.
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 29 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.
Bad hackers can make “from” email address look like anything they want. If you receive emails from COSMOS/DolyGames asking for your account details or password or money or anything strange – these e-mails are a case of criminal phishing and should be ignored.
Be careful, also for your personal emails, good luck!