Fused Sylphs Light + Dark and Water + Wind
Hey guys, I received some info about “fused” sylphs, which I want to share with you. In this post we will talk about a fusion between Light and Dark elements / sylphs and Wind and Water elements / sylphs. So let’s start with Light & Dark Sylphs’ fusion information and thanks to Lynn for sending this information to me / sharing with us all.
Light + Dark Sylph Skills Explanation
Here are the explanations for the skills of the fused Light / Dark Sylphs (pretty impressive stuff):
- all the damage skills will deal +50% damage
- 2 new delphics: Armageddon (400% to enemy with lower HP) and inspired light (185% to 2-4 enemies, heal 100%)
- some of the weakest skills of apollo/hades are removed
- new passive skill which gives 20% defense from dark/light
- new passive skill which gives 20% defense from all others elements
Water + Wind Sylph Skills Explanation
These are less accurate explanations, so let’s call them a “rough idea”:
- All the damage skills are the same value (acheron wave 280%, steal 280%, ice bolt 300%)
- Rain dance heal increased to 180%, warm spring to 135%
- Aquilon blessing consumes 250 awakening points instead of 500
- Windcrest can reflect 50k damage 🙂
- New delphic: for 3 turns, a shield 40% of HP for all teammates, cannot be dispelled, consume 500 points
- Another delphic: gives 250 awakening points to all teammates each turn for 3 turns, cannot be dispelled, consume 500 points
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 29 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.