Hey everyone! Here is the developer guide for the new Lord’s Trial system/activity in Wartune Patch 7.6 (these are docs sent by the devs to all publishers).
[Wartune 7.6] Lord’s Trial
Artifacts are a powerful resource for any great warrior; however, the materials required to complete Artifacts are numerous and often difficult to come by. Thus, the Lord’s Trial was developed to train great heroes in a maze like adventure to find and collect the necessary materials for Artifacts.
City/Cloud City – Lord’s Trial (event icon)
Unlocks after class advancement.
(1) These are the Stage and Start buttons. There are 30 stages for each difficulty. Each stage offers various rewards. More difficult stages offer more rewards.
(2) Each challenge consumes 1 Key of Trials that can be obtained through prayer (see (4) in the image) everyday.
(3) The rankings record the highest stage you’ve passed for different difficulties. There are 3 rankings based on the stage difficulties. Rewards are sent based on rankings every week. There will be a tie when multiple players reach the same stage. Rankings reset every Monday at 00:00.
4.1 You can pray and sacrifice 3 times every day to receive Keys of Trials and other items.
4.2 You can reset once a day. After resetting, your HP will fully recover and you can re-select a difficulty to start with stage 1. Reset attempts refresh daily at 00:00.
4.3 You can blitz passed stages. Blitzing will not reduce your HP but it will take 30 seconds and cost 1000 Gold. If you have an active Spirit Covenant blitz speed-up is free; however, blitzing still requires Key of Trials. Blitz cannot start when the number of Key of Trials is not enough. After Lord’s Trial resets at 00:00 on Monday, blitz is not available anymore and you need to start a new challenge.
(5) There are 3 types of difficulties. Different debuffs affect stages of different difficulties. Higher difficulty stages drop more items. Changing stage difficulty is not allowed once a challenge starts.
(6) Displayed HP: HP will not recover after each challenge. Challenge will be end when HP hits 0.
Click Pray (Panel Introduction (4)) to begin praying. You will draw a card out of 5 cards to randomly receive a Key of Trial or other reward.
You can sacrifice after praying. Revealed cards will remain, while other cards can be drawn from. When all cards are revealed, sacrifice will be disabled.
You may stop praying at any time to get the corresponding Key of Trials and items.
Each player has 3 prayer and sacrifice attempts every day.
You can change your equipment, Sylph, and Eudaemon before you start Stage 1 of a difficulty. Once you start the challenge, you will not be able to change them.
There are 3 difficulty options to choose from. Debuffs affect stages of different difficulties. Debuffs 1, 2 and 3 will randomly affect difficulty stages 1, 2 and 3. Stages and debuffs reset at daily 00:00.
(COSMOS: this info is old/wrong i think – there are only 3 difficulties and the debuffs are in a different order – please see my video on this feature)
1) Disables all healing effects.
2) Disables Rune skills.
3) Disables Sylph and Willpower Awakening.
4) Disables Titan skills.
Starting a challenge requires 1 Key of Trials (Panel Introduction ②). You will not be able to start the challenge if you do not have enough Key of Trials. Key of Trials can stack up to 999 in the Inventory.
When you reach a multiple of 5 for each stage difficulty, you will enter a BOSS battle.
Cast Stone, Star Crystal, Moon Crystal, Sun Crystal
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 29 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.
Bad hackers can make “from” email address look like anything they want. If you receive emails from COSMOS/DolyGames asking for your account details or password or money or anything strange – these e-mails are a case of criminal phishing and should be ignored.
Be careful, also for your personal emails, good luck!