Hi everyone! In this article I share my report on War Remains exchange to understand what drops / settings the Wartune team used on all the items. This is both for curiosity and understanding their mindset to help with future expectations.
So, on the picture & table report below you can see the results. The report is based on 3193 chests of data, which is a very good sample size to accurately estimate item drops & expectations.
The Main Finding
The vast majority of drops are the event mini item – Belial Code , which fell nearly from 90% of all chests. That means all the other items constitute only 10% of the drops.
(As written in the footnotes, but again to highlight, the RARE ITEM in this exchange event guarantees 1 drop of The Pink Baron +200 Mount. This report is not about the Rare Drop but about all the normal or regular drops.)
Equated items: Smelting Stones, Advanced Mahra, Advanced Sepulcrum, Wraithstone and Polishing Orbs have been “made equal” with similar quantity drops of average 82.6 pieces dropped from the 3193 exchanges. So perhaps someone in the Wartune team thinks that 82 units of Polishing Orbs is the same value as 82 units of Advanced Sepulcrum, which, of course, would be a stupid proposition. So this part of the job I think was done badly by the Wartune team and what they could do is reshuffle the drops to reflect the importance of the item instead of having same quantities. For example some players literally throw out of their bags Advanced Sepulcrum and Advanced Mahra and making those items equal to Smelting Stones and Polishing Orbs is just not logical.
Advanced Henna quantity is good or great for all players who have not maxed out their Tattoos. In this data set we see 4000 Advanced Henna from the 3193 chests which I think is very good. Naturally those players who have maxed out already would not care too much, but I would not suggest you toss out the Henna but to gather to “throw out” during Advanced Henna events to be able to collect event item rewards.
2nd mount drop? It is not clear for me what is the purpose of adding a “1 in 3200” exchanges The Pink Baron (+200) mount when 1200 exchanges guarantees the drop. This is not intelligent at all. Furthermore the mount is not recyclable so even if players get 1-2 lucky extra mount drops they cannot do anything with them. So some players sell/throw the extras away while others end up storing them for months or years hoping for it to become recyclable again. Both of those cases create frustration for players. For the 1st group it is very unpleasant to throw out a mount card. For the 2nd group, players start having inventory / full bag problems, which are frustrating. I am not suggesting to remove the mount drop from normal items as I think that’s a good idea, but I am suggesting that it should be done properly, i.e. either by making it recyclable or exchangeable for some nice rewards or a pack of event items.
War Remains Exchange Report Image / Table:
This is a large and very clear picture. If it opens small or blurry for you click on it to see bigger / clearer.
(Bullet) Table: Total Drops from 3193 Exchanges:
(excluding Rare Item)
Belial Code (event item): 2811 pieces
Smelting Stones: 76 stones
Advanced Mahra: 113 pieces
Advanced Sepulcrum: 64 pieces
Wraithstone: 87 pieces
Advanced Henna: 4000 units
Polishing Orbs: 73 Orbs
The Pink Baron (+200): 1 mount(s)
Did you like my report?
Did anything in the findings surprise you? Did you expect something different?
Do you agree or disagree with my findings regarding the settings used by the Wartune team?
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 29 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.
Bad hackers can make “from” email address look like anything they want. If you receive emails from COSMOS/DolyGames asking for your account details or password or money or anything strange – these e-mails are a case of criminal phishing and should be ignored.
Be careful, also for your personal emails, good luck!