Pages Navigation Menu

Poll Results of Opinion on Patch 4,0 Part 2

Hey guys, when the Patch 4.0 Part 2 came we asked you to give your opinion on “Do you like the new Patch 4.0 Part 2 with Red equipment, Dual Gems and Sylph Expedition?” and the answer options in this poll were:

  • Yes, love it, love it, love the new features!
  • Yes, like it but definitely don’t love it
  • No, don’t like the new features, expected more or different
  • No, I hate it, more crappy things to do

And with 181 votes we see the poll results: that 35% like it but do not definitely love it unfortunately. However, if we add the 22% who totally loved it we have 57% of players who were positive about the patch, so I think this is a good result and a job well done by 7Road / R2 on this game improvement.

The bad news is that 31% hated it, so that is certainly an area of improvement. The developers should ask themselves why 1/3rd of all people hated the update and use that learning to make better game updates. Some of the issues I already highlighted in my review article about Sylph Expedition.

And finally, 12% expected something else, which means that overall 43% were more negative about this patch / game update, which any responsible developer should certainly investigate in order to have more success in the future.

Poll Results of Opinion on Patch 4,0 Part 2

Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, updates, recent posts and newsletters directly to your email!

You have Successfully Subscribed!