Wartune Events 14 SEP 2018 (New Cycle)
Hey everyone, in this article I share the Wartune Events for the 14th of September 2018 (article + video).
- Special notes and/or new type of Wartune events or exchanges (if any)
- Link to REFERENCE article for exact configuration
- “Normal” events’ summary in bullet points
- Exchanges summary in bullet points (if any)
- Summary of balen events
- New mount or clothing (if any)
- Video of events (link YouTube)
- Extra login gift: Daru x10000000, Gold x10000000, Adv. Mahra x100, Sylph Soul Orb x20, Fusion Chi x5, Energy Stone x1
- Free event chest in Shop: Yes
- RAVE Event: FINISHED
- Normally no special purpose about this event cycle – it’s sort of an in-between-er
- Start of a new event cycle with new event items
- New special item for Mounts / Lucky Exchange for Mounts
Event Chest / Event Items
NEW EVENT ITEMS
- Main event item: Durian Ice Cream
- Mini event item: Surf Board
- Special event item: Yellow Peach
FINISHED EVENT ITEMS
- Main event item: Magic Mirror
- Mini event item: Blood Claw
Reference to Events Config
If you want to see exact configuration of events please check the video or refer to my page: Wartune Events Configuration REFERENCE
Events & Exchanges Summary
- Pennant Engrave – 7 days: consume the specified amounts of Pennant Engrave Stones to get rewards (launched with 200-2000 daily)
- Login – 3 days: receive rewards just for logging in. Options for all players as well as VIP players.
- Dimensional Trial – 7 days: Trigger X Trials to receive rewards.
- Dimensional Energy Consumption – 7 days: Consume X Energy to receive rewards.
- Occupy Dimensional Post – 7 days: Occupy X Posts to receive rewards.
- Team Arena – 7 days: During the event, participate in the Party Arena X times to receive rewards.
- Henna Lab Raid – 7 days: Raid Lab up to 5 times per day to receive rewards.
- Defend Sylph Atoll (Sophisticated) – 7 days: Defeat 3 Sophisticated Sylphs in the Defend Atoll Event
- Event Chest & Event Mini-Item Exchanges – 9 days: various item exchanges (similar to previous ones). Includes 999 Surf Board event mini item exchange and Dragonchant Potency items (although expensive). Interesting items remain: Symbiosis Stones and Clothing Refinement Stones.
- Fusion Spirit Exchange – 7 days: Exchange Fusion Chi for Fusion Spirit or Sylph Seals. Or Fusion Spirit Shard for Fusion Chi.
- 200 Event Chest Exchange – 4 days: They had cancelled this one and now it is back again. Various items available. I would not recommend to do any of these trades unless absolutely needed.
- Yellow Peach Exchange – 14 days: Collect special event item to exchange for rewards and mounts.
- Clothing Shard Exchange – 7 days: Exchange 150 Clothing Shards for complete clothing sets. (In semi-casher events since they don’t give clothing shards anymore in exchanges.)
- Train Holy Sword – 7 days: During this event use X Polishing Orbs to obtain rewards (usually Gold, Event Item and Orbs in return). Event was setup from 100 to 1000 Orb usage per day.
- 6 day consecutive recharge ANCIENT RELICS (7 days) – 500, 2000, 4000 or 10,000 daily recharge for rewards; various “rare” or “difficult to get” items
- 5 day Consecutive recharge (6 days) – 500 balens each day; similar design as previous
- 6 day consecutive recharge (7 days) – 2000, 4000 or 10000 daily recharge for rewards – Sylph Orbs
- Big Spender (1 day) – extra rewards for spending 1000-15000 balens; sylph items
- Epic Spender (7 days) – 2000 to 50,000 balen spending rewards; various items
- Titan Training (2 days) up to 750 times with balens only
- Talent Upgrade (2 days) up to 30,000 balens only
YouTube Video Link:
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 33 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.