World Boss Rotation Archer Knighthood by Hobbit
Hey guys, here is an Archer KH (Knighthood) attack sequence for World Boss shared by Hobbit (thanks!):
For archer KH players at world boss:
- Use no titans (see video)
- Use wind ranger with cursed arrow and Delphic
- Use Electro sylph (but never go into sylph mode)
- Use PATK milk and Crit scroll
- Use RES Reduction talents
- Use Brutality and Chaos runes
World Boss Rotation Steps
- Round 1: aimed shot then brutality instantly
- (wind ranger cursed arrow is now)
- Round 2: fatal strike
- Round 3: aimed shot then cluster bomb instantly (both go off)
- Round 4: aimed shot then chaos instantly
- Round 5: aimed shot then fatal strike (fatal strike has lowest ability cast time, so goes off in the same round)
- (use wind ranger Delphic now)
- Round 6: Multishot
Expect big rounds (10m+) since my attack is only 460k with pots and still gets 11m as in screenshots.
460k attack = regularly get 11m+ rounds from World Boss with this setup
Hope this helps you guys, best of luck in your Wartune WB madness and feel free to share your attack sequences in the comments below.
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 33 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.