Hi everyone, here I share with you the Developer’s guide for Wartune Patch 7.7 Time Vortex, Time Cavern & Dragon Edge with some additions by me.
I also put below my video playlist for Wartune Patch 7.7 (best for you to see and understand) which is an ongoing work that you can refer to for all aspects of the Patch (some still being prepared).
1) Patch 7.7 Video Playlist:
2) Time Vortex Developer’s Guide
With the Time Cavern appearing in the Titan City, the defeated Bosses are attempting to escape the past and invade the Continent via the time passage…
1. Unlock Level: Unlocks after players are knighted. Update: players report that Knighthood is not required. Thanks Toonatick & Anonymous. At present I do not know if the Devs made a mistake in the guide or there is a bug or if they will fix this.
2. Entry: The Outlands – Titan City – Time Cavern
Players need to challenge Dragonchant Demons, whose power equal certain percentages of the characters’. Dragonchant unlocks after all Dragonchant Demons are defeated.
Players need to switch to Dragonchant status to fight in Time Vortex.
Players can challenge Map Bosses, Map Lords or Time Rift dungeons in Time Vortex.
I. Map Boss
Each post has one Map Boss. First Victory Rewards will be available after you defeat the Boss. If you Blitz or challenge after you cleared the map, you only earn Victory Rewards. The further you go, the better the rewards. Players get unlimited free challenge attempts per day until the first Map Boss is defeated. Afterwards, players get 10 free challenge attempt per day, resets daily at midnight.
II. Map Lord
Defeat Map Boss to possess the map and gain rewards:
– Players can possess a map instantly if there is no Map Lord or can defeat the Map Lord to possess the map. A Defeated Map Lord can get Revenge to take back the map and also the time it has been possessed by the previous Map Lords.
– Each map has only one Map Lord and each player can only possess one map at a time. Players will quit the possessed map by default when trying to possess a new map.
– Possess a map for a certain amount of time to receive rewards via mail.
– Each map can only be possessed for a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
III. Time Rift
Players can challenge the Map Lord when their map appears as a Time Rift.
– Time Rift only appears in a map which has a Map Lord.
– Players could challenge the Time Rift which is visible to the team leader in solo or party mode. Challenge will not proceed if the Map Lords is in the team.
– The Map Lord’s stats boost when being challenged during the Time Rift event time. All team members with valid reward attempts will receive rewards after successfully defeating the Map Lord. Otherwise, the Map Lord will be rewarded depending on how many times they successfully defended the attack.
– Players get 2 reward attempts per day, reset daily at midnight.
[Output] – a.k.a. Rewards
Talisman, Symbiosis Stone etc.
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 29 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.
Bad hackers can make “from” email address look like anything they want. If you receive emails from COSMOS/DolyGames asking for your account details or password or money or anything strange – these e-mails are a case of criminal phishing and should be ignored.
Be careful, also for your personal emails, good luck!