Top Sylphs and Sylph Teams
Hey guys, sylphs are something everyone enjoys to admire since they affect a player a lot. In this article, I am compiling the top sylphs and OP sylph teams from Chinese Wartune.
Top Sylphs Cross Server:
The Sylphs in Chinese Wartune are reaching 550,000 battle rating!
Top Dark + Light (ODIN) Sylph:
Top Wind + Water (Frigga) Sylph:
Top Fire + Electro (Thor) Sylph:
Top Sylph Teams:
If you calculate the price of these sylph teams, they would go up high as $7,000+ (including the merge cost, advanced mahra, etc).
Top Sylph Team:
Imagine facing this player in class wars…
Info: 1,410,214 Sylph Team Battle Rating.
- Red Dark + Light Sylph (Odin) – 499,675 Battle Rating
- Red Dark + Light Sylph (Odin) – 476,472 Battle Rating
- Red Wind + Water Sylph (Frigga) – 434,094 Battle Rating
2nd Top Sylph Team:
This player is only 10,295 battle rating away 😛 .
Info: 1,399,919 Sylph Team Battle Rating.
- Red Dark + Light Sylph (Odin) – 527,619 Battle Rating
- Red Wind + Water Sylph (Frigga) – 440,195 Battle Rating
- Red Wind + Water Sylph (Frigga) – 432,105 Battle Rating
3rd Top Sylph Team:
Now this is the best (in my opinion) sylph team ever. This sylph team has every one of the merged sylphs available!
Info: 1,329,320 Sylph Team Battle Rating.
- Red Dark + Light Sylph (Odin) – 512,688 Battle Rating
- Red Fire + Electro Sylph (Thor) – 424,823 Battle Rating
- Red Wind + Water Sylph (Frigga) – 391,809 Battle Rating
What do you think of these top sylphs and top sylph teams? Comment below and be sure to ask any questions.
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 33 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.