Cross Server Guild Battle is ON
Hey guys, just after reset we got the CSGB icon up and running:
And the registration is open requiring 500k Guild Wealth to register within the allowed time.
The Cross Server Guild Battle information section
Here we see bullet points:
- All qualified guilds can sign up with the fee.
- CSGB runs in 2 phases – Preliminaries (4 rounds) and Finals (3 rounds)
- In Preliminaries guilds are ranked by victories (points earned + guild BR); those ranked near each other fight one another
- In Finals guilds are divided into 4 groups: Diamond, Gold, Silver and Iron.
- Single Battle Rewards: all participants get these rewards no matter on winning or losing.
- Preliminary Rewards: all participants get rewards based on ranking.
- Final rewards: all participants get rewards based on ranking.
- Win by having 10,000 points gap versus the enemy.
- The map has 5 totems, controlling these gets you continuous points.
- There is a Guardian Tower next to each totem which players can occupy to protect the totem or occupy the totem.
- The Guardian Tower can do damage to players or chariots.
- Every guild starts with 5 chariots. These can damage players or the Guardian Tower.
- Participants can collect crystals on the map which can be used by the Leaders to summon more chariots.
- Each guild can have a maximum of 10 chariots.
- Players can obtain personal contribution and increase guild points by:
- Killing enemies
- Killing chariots
- Occupying enemy Guardian Towers
- Submitting crystals
Rewards for Preliminaries:
Seal of King is used to exchange for items in the Cross Server Guild Battle Shop.
Rewards for Finals
Cloud Overlord: Engraves the guild’s tenet in the center of the Cloud City square for 7 days.
All for One: Be worshiped by the Cloud City people for 7 days.
King Corona: All members of the guild receive powerful buff bonuses for 7 days.
Cross Server Guild Battle Shop
- The 2500 Ancient Rune Pack contains either a Chaos Runestone or an Amnesia Runestone or a Rage Runestone.
- The Legendary Stone packs contain 5 stones.
- Cloudcaller is a +40 Mount.
- The Sack of Gold is 100,000 gold.
- The Sack of Kyanite is 2,000.
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google
NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS
Thank you to those Wartune players who are supporting my work, COSMOS Wartune blog and DolyGames gaming portal & the games that I create for people to play for free.
My goal is to reach 300 PATRON SUPPORTERS to help pay my monthly costs. Currently I have 33 Patrons! (Also thanks to Patrons who supported in the past!)
So please consider supporting my work via Patreon and check back for new articles and updates at the COSMOS Wartune blog and/or follow announcements on the Twitter page or Facebook page.