Spire Nightmare Ruins Chest drop rates Patch 5.8
Hey guys, in this post I share with you my report on Wartune’s Spire Nightmare Ruins Chest drops rates of Wartune Patch 5.8 with 750 chests of data:
The important chance in Spire in Patch 5.8 is that, like other Event Dungeons, it becomes a weekly dungeon. As such, the rewards are increased in proportion:
Nightmare Ruins Chest Rewards and Rates
UPDATE: It seems they have changed the Patch 5.8 design to multiple chests vs. increased rewards inside 1 chest. “for TOK you get 35 chests for completing all 5 rounds, for Spire you get 168 chests for completing it. Amount inside chests have stayed the same in both instances.” (Thanks Rebecca)
Confirmation of more chests rather than more rewards inside + EXP gain:
The Spire NM chest is build up of 2 sections:
- We got 5 out of 6 items which fall roughly at a rate of 1 in 5 chests, which are:
- Golden Holy Water x20 now increased to x140
- Shadow Crystal x20 now increased to x140
- 250,000 gold now increased to 1,500,000 gold
- Bound Balens x3 now increased to x20, but seem to drop a little more often, at 22.3% or roughly 1 in 4 chests (at the expensive of Fashion Cores)
- Fashion Shards x3 now increased to x20
- And lastly we have the top prize of the nightmare ruins chest, the fashion core, which has the lowest, 1.9% chance (reduced from previous 5.8% chance) of dropping.
Most players will be interested in the bottom 3 items on the table, which compose 42.3% of the drops. And since this is a weekly dungeon now, assuming that all 24 levels are completed, then you are looking at about 100 bound balens + 80 fashion shards + (if very lucky) 7 Fashion Cores per week. OK, but nothing to die for – the biggest benefit in Patch 5.8 are not the drops but the fact that we only have to do this grinding 1 time per week.
- As many people asked us, will current chests remain? The answer is, historically chests generally remained, so we would recommend that you keep them, but history is not a guarantee for the future, so we will have to wait and see, but chances are high that they will remain.
- Is there any chance in difficulty? No, I did not feel any change.
- Do you like the new drops?
- I assume everyone likes the change from daily to weekly, but in case you don’t please say why.
- Do you like having a bit more Bound Balens but less Fashion Cores?
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google