[Poll Results] 650+ Votes on Customer Care of R2Games
Hey guys, here are the results of the Poll on the quality of R2Games Customer Care where 650+ people voted:
Poll Question & Structure
I want to straight away highlight that I specifically structured the questions to show positive options first, so if there was any bias it was towards positive results. So here is the exact question we asked and the exact way the answer options that were shown:
How happy are you with Customer Care / Game Support by R2Games (Tickets)?
- 10 – The best game support that I ever had. Great job!
- 9 – Almost the best game support / customer care!
- 8 – Great game support / customer care!
- 7 – Above average support! Nice!
- 6 – middle score – neutral – neither positive nor negative feelings
- 5 – middle score – neutral – neither positive nor negative feelings
- 4 – Below average support! Poor job!
- 3 – Bad quality game support / customer care!
- 2 – One of the worst game support / customer care I ever saw!
- 1 – Horrible game support! Totally unqualified jokers working at R2Games.
Poll Results of 650+ votes regarding R2Games Customer Care / Game Support
- A whooping 46.9% voted for: “1 – Horrible game support! Totally unqualified jokers working at R2Games.”
- A huge 79.6% voted for negative choices, i.e. that R2Games support is below average, bad quality, the worst or horrible.
- Total of positive options adds up to only 10.7%.
- 7.6% voted for “10 – The best game support that I ever had. Great job!”, which, based on player comments, feedback and emails we find “questionable” – did certain people perhaps used their people to add ultra-positive votes? I leave that up to your judgement.
- 9.7% abstained / selected the neutral choices.
||# of Votes
|10 – The best game support that I ever had. Great job!
|9 – Almost the best game support / customer care!
|8 – Great game support / customer care!
|7 – Above average support! Nice!
|6 – middle score – neutral – neither positive nor negative feelings
|5 – middle score – neutral – neither positive nor negative feelings
|4 – Below average support! Poor job!
|3 – Bad quality game support / customer care!
|2 – One of the worst game support / customer care I ever saw!
|1 – Horrible game support! Totally unqualified jokers working at R2Games.
- Results like this, on top of previous reports, confirm that R2Games is a terrible company. As such we recommend to all players to stay away from R2 servers and play the games that we like on the servers of better companies than R2Games as they clearly don’t give a damn about us – players while we are supposed to be their most important asset. Both our team and many player comments we have received confirm that many players will never play at R2Games in the future (which is actually not a problem since they are just a sub-publisher).
- Note: we care about Wartune and we support and promote Wartune; this poll is not against Wartune, but specifically highlighting the problem so many players suffer from who are unfortunately stuck playing Wartune on R2’s servers. We are speaking with ProfCity to see if we can get an agreement to move to their servers and away from the R2 disaster. If and when we have results about this we will inform the players straight away.
- Another possibility is if any of the bosses of R2Games wake up and smell the roses and actually decide to do their job rather than be busy swimming in their millions. They can, if they want to, fix this horrible situation, hire qualified people and put investment towards having a top class support who actually cares about the players and knows what they are talking about.
- Did these results surprise you or were in line with your expectations?
- Do you “believe” the 50 people on the #1 vote?
- Do you think any R2 bosses will see or will be shown these poll results? Or if they will do anything after seeing them?
- Feel free to put any other discussion / comment.
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google