[Poll Results] 600+ Votes First Impressions of Wartune Patch 5.8
Hey guys, in this post we share with you the poll results of the first impressions of 600+ player votes on the Wartune Patch 5.8:
Poll Question / Structure
We asked the players:
“What is your excitement level 1 week before or in the first weeks of Wartune Patch 5.8?”
And the answer choices, where 600+ players voted, were:
- Yey! Super Excited about Patch 5.8!!! Great job!
- Pleased about the patch. Good progress.
- Neutral. Do not feel neither excitement nor anger.
- Not pleased about the patch. Most things I wanted or expected are not in it.
- Very unhappy/angry about Patch 5.8!!! Horrible job!
Poll Results First Impressions of Wartune Patch 5.8
I am happy to see positive reactions on the top for a change. That’s a really good thing and nice for Wartune and people who wish to smile 🙂
Here is the table of votes and results as well as a visual chart:
||No. Of Votes
|Yey! Super Excited about Patch 5.8!!! Great job!
|Pleased about the patch. Good progress.
|Neutral. Do not feel neither excitement nor anger.
|Not pleased about the patch. Most things I wanted or expected are not in it.
|Very unhappy/angry about Patch 5.8!!! Horrible job!
|TOTAL Player Votes
Conclusion and Discussion
As mentioned, I am glad the positives are on top, so first of all I want to highlight that as a good result.
However, one cannot fail to recognize that 1/4th of players were neutral about it and about 20% rather negative about the patch. So I must also conclude that if the developer’s job pleases only half the player population then it is not a good enough job. They should aim to satisfy at least 75% of people with neutral and negative being the remaining 25%.
- Is this result surprising you? Did you expect better or worse results?
- Do you agree that developers should try to satisfy at least 75% of players?
- Have you changed your opinion since your vote?
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google