[Patch 6.3] Rider’s Box Guide
Wartune Patch 6.3 is coming out on Dec. 8th, 2016 and we’ll see a new mini-game called Rider’s Box! Similar in nature to Clothing Box, which we’ve seen since Patch 6.1, but for mount-related items.
- Drawing a Rider’s Chest 1 time for 400 Balens or Bound Balens or 10 times for 4000 Balens or Bound Balens.
- Guaranteed Drop: Mount Training Whip x10. Plus one of the following: Mount Training Whip x10~50, Mount Hoof x10~50, Beast Soul x10~50, Mount Card x1 (randomized).
- Players can buy Rider’s Chest up to 20 times a day. Players can buy 10 at a time to guarantee a random mount (among the 10 drops, not in addition to). Purchase attempts reset at midnight daily.
- Elia note: though you’re guaranteed a random mount card, temporary mounts that last only 7 days are possible and probably very likely.
The x10 guaranteed mount whips for each draw aren’t displayed, but you do receive them.
Rider’s Chest II
- Drawing Rider’s Chest II 1 time requires 2000 Balens (cannot use Bound Balens).
- Randomly receive 6 items. Possible drops: Mount Training Whip x10~50, Mount Hoof x10~50, Beast Soul x10~50, Mount Card x1 from the 3 mounts listed in Hot Items Today.
- Players can buy Rider’s Chest II up to 3 times a day. Purchase attempts and Hot Items Today reset at midnight daily.
[Patch 6.3] Survey
[Patch 6.3] OVERVIEW of ALL Wartune Changes
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google