New Sylph Atoll System – Wartune Game Update Nov 2015
Hey guys, in this post we share with you the new New Sylph Atoll System in the upcoming Wartune update which we expect in November 2015 (no official confirmation). In the new Sylph Atoll there are new rewards from sylphs (I predict a resurgence of atoll farming) and a totally new system for the Sylph Atoll Boss.
New Sylph Atoll Farming Rewards
You can now go and kill various sylphs in the Sylph Atoll and receive the following items per kill:
Magical Moonlight x2
Sylph Crystalloid x2
Glint of Magic x2
Update: The installed version that everyone has now does not have the unlimited option.
So imagine, say a strong person takes 20 seconds to kill one sylph, which makes it 3 per minute or 180 per hour. Let’s say this guy farms for 4 hours: then he will have:
- Magical Moonlight x1440
- Sylph Crystalloid x1440
- Glint of Magic x1440
So this would easily be enough for you to enchant your sylph gear and maybe tons of gold and SC via the Sylph Exchange which remains the same so there are only 3 options for the Sylph Crystalloid:
- 30x Sylph Crystalloid = 100k gold
- 150x Sylph Crystalloid = 1000 SC
- 1200x Sylph Crystalloid = Rockstar Leopard Card (+20 stats mount)
Possible maximum rewards
There is some situation where the system says you got maximum rewards for the day, but when we try to farm another level it again gives rewards, so even though i share with you this picture we still maintain that it appears to be unlimited.
New Sylph Atoll BOSS System
Before a boss shows up first players have to kill off Advanced and Sophisticated Sylphs:
- Players can kill Riotous Sylphs a certain number of times to obtain abundant rewards every day (reward attempts reset at 00:00).
- Sylph Lord will appear after a certain number of Advanced and Sophisticated Sylphs have been killed.
- It’s recommended to party up to kill Sophisticated Sylphs and the Sylph Lord because they’re tougher.
- Every day from 01:00, the Sylph Atoll attacks every 3 hours.
Sylph Atoll Boss appears on mini map
Once you kill a sufficient number of Advanced and Sophisticated Sylphs (max not needed), the Sylph Lord will appear on the map:
Sylph Lord Killing Rewards
- Advanced Sepulcrum x10
- Sylph Crystalloid x10
- Mystery Runestone x10
…and nothing else (no gold, etc).
Electro Riotous Advanced Sylphs:
The advanced electro sylph is Hercules:
Electro Riotous Sophisticated Sylphs:
The sophisticated electro sylph is Zeus:
See all posts about Wartune Game Update Nov 2015:
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google