Henna Reward Analysis of Dimensional Exchange Event (Apr’16)
Hey guys, in this post we present to you analysis and recommendations regarding Henna rewards in the Dimensional Exchange Event launched 22nd April 2016. This post can help you decide if you should exchange your event chests or not.
[Only Henna] Dimensional Exchange
In the table below I removed all other rewards focusing solely on Henna. For the complete table please see Wartune Events 22 Apr 2016.
- Regular Henna = 1-10 stat increase (diminishing amounts as you go up!) + Max 2000
- Advanced Henna = 21-40 stat increase (diminishing amounts as you go up!)
- so Advanced Henna is 4-21 times more valuable or 100 Adv.Henna > 400-2000 regular Henna.
|# of Event Chests to pay
||Henna per Chest
a.k.a. Code Chest x1.5
a.k.a. Code Chest x3
a.k.a. Code Chest x10
|a.k.a. Code Chest x30
|Code Chest x20
||50x advanced henna
|Code Chest x50
||100x advanced henna
|Code Chest x150
||200x advanced henna
|Code Chest x300
||300x advanced henna
Advanced Henna Previous Exchanges
How does this compare with previous exchanges? Well, in previous exchanges we could, given the opportunity, exchange 120 event chests for 1000 Advanced Henna. If we compare this with the best option in this analysis (2.5 per chest), then for 120 event chests the current exchange would give only 300 Advanced Henna compared to the 1000 of previous, which is a lot less.
Conclusion & Recommendations
It is great to see that they updated an old event which was always having same old useless rewards with an additional useful item. However, the rewards mostly remain uninteresting with 2 exceptions:
- Exception 1: players who have no or low tattoos at all or much lower than 2000 should consider the 2500 regular henna exchange as that option is not bad, but careful to do bit by bit especially if you have many event chests.
- Exception 2: high BR and/or long time playing players who already have everything the event chest has might as well take a useful item (adv.henna – the green 2.5 option) instead of adding more “trash” to the bag.
That said, there are still 5-6 days left until the end of the event cycle and there could be a more interesting exchange installed in that time, so it will be up to the players if they want to risk using the chests now or not. Also remember that since the reduction of Beast Soul income due to Fishing nerfing in Patch 5.6 getting more beast souls from chests is good if you still have a lot of mounts to buy in the Mount Shop.
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google