Henna Lab Guide
Hey guys, here we present a guide for the Henna Lab, which is a new feature added to Wartune in patch 5.2.
Henna Lab is a feature which is required for the Tattoo system available to all players who have completed the Class Advancement. It is open the whole day and, similar to the farm, the player can construct labs and harvest or collect Henna.
Main Henna Lab Window:
Clicking on the Henna Lab icon brings you to the window below:
Here you will be able to construct labs, raid other players, check the rules or the Lab Log (record of raiding activity).
- You may construct from 1 to 3 labs at any one time and you decide which duration they will be for.
- You can also dismantle labs if you change your mind.
- You will receive 5 raid attempts per day.
Henna Lab Raiding
When you click on the raid button you will be presented with 3 possible targets to raid. Note that you do not have to raid these and it is probably best not to rush but check things first. Note the below points:
- The 3 target choices will renew every 2 hours, so if your gains are not good enough it is better to wait for the refresh.
- You can also pay 200,000 gold to refresh targets immediately. This can be ok to do, but note that doing this a lot will cut into your gold income.
- If you hover on the enemy you can see how much Henna you would get if you raided. Try not to take small amounts.
- You can also see how strong the enemy is before raiding by pressing the magnifying glass, so make sure to attack only if you are sure to win.
Remember that if you are not sure if you can login again it is better to raid smaller amounts then not get anything at all.
Henna Lab choices and yields
There are 3 types of labs to construct: Basic, Advanced and Expert Lab.
The yields from the labs are all exactly the same, however the longer duration labs are much more prone to being raided, so try to construct labs according to your online time and the longest 10 hour duration you should construct for example before going to sleep.
||Research Duration (until collection)
||Henna Yield per hour
Harvesting Henna from Ripe Labs
Once your lab has “ripened” (which is normally a term for plants but hey apparently in a fantasy world buildings ripen too :P) then you can harvest or collect your Henna. A lot of players have been stuck on this point, because the way to harvest is very counter-intuitive. You have to dismantle your lab and confirm the dismantle, which can be scary, but that is how 7Road/R2, in their wisdom, have constructed this feature. Below you see a picture of a successfully dismantled Advanced Lab:
Update on Lab Harvesting
A new Henna collection icon has appeared on top right part of the labs, which allows much easier and logical Henna harvesting than the previous dismantle method. Here is the picture:
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google