Guide: How to Get 5 Expert Dimensions Completed at the Same Time
Hey you guys, I’ve been asked quite a few times about how I had 5 expert dimensions completed for last month’s Class Wars finals. Here I layout what is needed and give a schedule similar to what I did last month (it’s more ideal than what I did last month, where I made a couple of mistakes).
Preparations / Assumptions
In order to complete everything successfully and in time, the plan I give for doing this assumes a few things about your hero and your time:
- 5 Expert Dimension Coordinates
- Level 9 VIP
- 2100 Bound Balens; use 300 each day as necessary, to buy 1000 more energy
- 3000 starting energy (more is better)
- 910 of the appropriate resistance (this is very easy now after Patch 5.0, more is better)
- Patience not to run into too many mobs, or else this will eat too much of your energy
- Enough time each day to clear 20+ dimension levels. Really don’t underestimate this part; it eats up a lot of time.
Day 1 is 6 days before whichever competition you want to have 5 expert dimensions completed for at the same time. For those of you preparing this for Class Wars Finals, this means the Sunday before the finals competition. Doing this for a preliminary round seems pretty excessive, but if you want to, you would need to start the Friday before the preliminary round. I use letters A, B, C, D, and E to indicate the 5 different dimensions.
- Day 1: Open Dimensions A, B, and C and claim the first 9 areas of each (Note: the 1st day you will have the most energy, so it’s possible to clear 27 levels; this is much harder to do later on)
- Day 2: Complete Dimension A
- Day 3: Claim Areas 10 through 20 of Dimensions B and C
- Day 4: Complete Dimensions B and C
- Day 5: Open Dimensions D and E and claim the first 10 areas of each
- Day 6: Claim Areas 11 through 20 of Dimensions D and E
- Day 7 (GOAL): Complete Dimensions D and E
5 Expert Dimensions Calendar
This is the table I made when I was thinking all of this through. The plan I give isn’t only about how you can get all 5 to fit in one day, but also about trying to maximize the daily rewards you’ll get back. It’s not perfect, but I think it will do the job!
Please let me know in the comments if there is any confusion and I will try to adjust things to make them more clear 🙂
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google