Posted by COSMOS on Mar 15, 2017 in Analysis & Tables, Sylphs
Hey guys, this is a reference article for all Fire & Electro sylph skills to help everyone check or plan things.
Only merged sylph that I’m interested in 🙂
Thanks for post guys
are they still going to release a sylph skill up?
not sure what you mean
he ment the skills are only on level 1, if we sometimes can level the skills
in the future, yes
ohh ty very much cosmos ellia for your hard work.just one Question which fused sylph is best overall.odin,thor or frigga.
There is no such thing as best. Sylphs are tools and we should use the best tool for whatever job is needed.
Was Thunder Ablution skill replaced by Vulcan’s Blessing?
Isn’t Infernal Inflamation CD 5s?
Is Firestorm, AOE skill, not available for Thor? If so then it sucks.
Firestorm isn’t there and neither is devouring Lava which I find to be great in titan temple. The fact the merged sylph doesn’t have those along with the fact that 3 of the skills I’d take are delphics and so require 500 awakening points is why I’m picking Loki for my first merge.
I have BBs just waiting for sylph event on Tuesday, mainly for the adv sep event but hoping they may update events and put adv mahra in as well, I’m also partly waiting to see if they they give fusion chi in next weeks events, if I could get a fusion spirit in under a month I’d probably wait and save the BBs, probably for use in riders box but from just rave it will be at least 2 months, probably 3 and that would mean missing out on too many orbs.
The Tyre/Thor skills are indeed pretty awful in a way. The fire/electro exclusive passive may be awesome but the active skill rooster looks horrible.
1) The merged Delphic Vulcan’s Judgement has got a lower output percentage compared to the Fire Delphic Vulcan’s Judgement. Don’t get me wrong: I know the final damage value will still exceed the Fire Delphic because the merged one is patk+matk and Electro + Fire, thus resulting in more power. But that doesn’t compensate sufficiently for making it look, aesthetics xD
2) Infernal Inflammation and Consuming Flames both got double cooldown lengths. Their damage output percentage did increase though, so I guess I’ll let this one slide.
3) Delphic Roaring Lion has got a debuff on the caster despite being the most powerful sylph Delphic. Not a big deal, but just a stupid implementation I’d say.
4) Jupiter’s Wrath may have achieved a slightly higher damage output percentage and applies amnesia on 2 skills instead of 1, but the cooldown being 3,75 times as high (3,75 x 8s = 30s) is just a redundant change.
5) Nearly every single good Fire and Electro skill is gone:
-Thunder Absolution (30% heal; reducing damage income by 30% for 3 turns and increase damage output by 30% for 3 turns)
-Devouring Lava (very decent damage to an entire front row + targets will take 15% more damage for 3 turns)
-Firestorm (an AoE which applied 80% bleed for 5 turns)
Your email address will not be published.
Current [email protected]*
Leave this field empty
Yes, add me to your mailing list.
Wartune Events 29 April 2017
When was last time you spent money in the Spire Shop? :P
Guys check out my new game! :) :v Cosmos
Hey guys, I have created a new game "Cosmos’s Beeby the Goat Mountain Jump" which you can play right now totally for free! :) You can also personalize this game for your family/friends as a gift! Read below the game! http://dolygames.com/beeby-the-goat-mountain-jump-play-free-by-cosmos/ (y) Share the love ... See more
Hey guys, in this article I share the Wartune Events 29 April (article + video). http://wartune.dolygames.com/wartune-events-29-april-2017/ https://youtu.be/aQxFxKE3Jds (y) Share the love
Hey guys, in this article I share with you the drop rates of the Nightmare Spire Chest based on 4575 chests in Wartune. This is the chest content configuration for Wartune Patch 6.5 following my
Hey guys, in this article I share with you the drop rates of the Nightmare Spire Chest based on 4575 chests in Wartune. This is the chest content configuration for Wartune Patch 6.5 following my previous report in Feb 2017 done within previous patch. Read full details on: http://wartune.dolygames.com/nightmare-spire-chest-drop-rates-patch-6-5/ (y) Share the love ... See more
Hello can someone tell me everything about Titan and how to level it and get skills and make it strong ? any info please ?videos will be better, Thanks
hey guys, who knows for sure the exact hour when Guild BR is recorded before Outland sign up? thanks in advance
My 307 chests' exchange was not lucky - no seal for me :( But let's not lose spirits and keep gathering Fusion Chi to do a manual merge. :v Cosmos
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress