Posted by COSMOS on Mar 15, 2017 in Analysis & Tables, Sylphs | 13 comments
Hey guys, this is a reference article for all Fire & Electro sylph skills to help everyone check or plan things.
Only merged sylph that I’m interested in 🙂
Thanks for post guys
are they still going to release a sylph skill up?
not sure what you mean
he ment the skills are only on level 1, if we sometimes can level the skills
in the future, yes
ohh ty very much cosmos ellia for your hard work.just one Question which fused sylph is best overall.odin,thor or frigga.
There is no such thing as best. Sylphs are tools and we should use the best tool for whatever job is needed.
Was Thunder Ablution skill replaced by Vulcan’s Blessing?
Isn’t Infernal Inflamation CD 5s?
Is Firestorm, AOE skill, not available for Thor? If so then it sucks.
Firestorm isn’t there and neither is devouring Lava which I find to be great in titan temple. The fact the merged sylph doesn’t have those along with the fact that 3 of the skills I’d take are delphics and so require 500 awakening points is why I’m picking Loki for my first merge.
I have BBs just waiting for sylph event on Tuesday, mainly for the adv sep event but hoping they may update events and put adv mahra in as well, I’m also partly waiting to see if they they give fusion chi in next weeks events, if I could get a fusion spirit in under a month I’d probably wait and save the BBs, probably for use in riders box but from just rave it will be at least 2 months, probably 3 and that would mean missing out on too many orbs.
The Tyre/Thor skills are indeed pretty awful in a way. The fire/electro exclusive passive may be awesome but the active skill rooster looks horrible.
1) The merged Delphic Vulcan’s Judgement has got a lower output percentage compared to the Fire Delphic Vulcan’s Judgement. Don’t get me wrong: I know the final damage value will still exceed the Fire Delphic because the merged one is patk+matk and Electro + Fire, thus resulting in more power. But that doesn’t compensate sufficiently for making it look, aesthetics xD
2) Infernal Inflammation and Consuming Flames both got double cooldown lengths. Their damage output percentage did increase though, so I guess I’ll let this one slide.
3) Delphic Roaring Lion has got a debuff on the caster despite being the most powerful sylph Delphic. Not a big deal, but just a stupid implementation I’d say.
4) Jupiter’s Wrath may have achieved a slightly higher damage output percentage and applies amnesia on 2 skills instead of 1, but the cooldown being 3,75 times as high (3,75 x 8s = 30s) is just a redundant change.
5) Nearly every single good Fire and Electro skill is gone:
-Thunder Absolution (30% heal; reducing damage income by 30% for 3 turns and increase damage output by 30% for 3 turns)
-Devouring Lava (very decent damage to an entire front row + targets will take 15% more damage for 3 turns)
-Firestorm (an AoE which applied 80% bleed for 5 turns)
Your email address will not be published.
Current [email protected]*
Leave this field empty
Yes, add me to your mailing list.
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress