Daily Archaeology Experience Data Analysis
Hey guys, in this post we analyze the daily experience earned in Wartune’s Archaeology feature based on the data I received from Brian S384 (thanks :P). I have prepared a visual, easy to understand, chart which I share with you below:
Daily EXP Gain by Map Type
For this chart we have 71 data points or 71 days of Archaeology and here are our observations on the results:
- Experience earned falls between 1010 and 1710 per day.
- Erandel gained the lowest, but my theory on this is because it was the first map to be done by Brian and I am expecting that EXP rises per expertise level (you get more rare items the higher you are in Archaeology level). That said, Autaric Plains were also one of the first data gathered and they did have high scores in their data set.
- All the maps are roughly in line in the daily EXP earning, so although we do see high and low points there is not enough sample size / data to say that one map is better than another in terms of experience gained in 1 day.
Daily EXP Gain without Map Type
We also have additional data without map type, so we we combine the 2 data sets we have 114 days of data which we also plot on the chart below.
- On this data the minimum daily exp in Archaeology was 995.
- The maximum was 1710 (visible also on the chart above).
- And the average daily gain was 1282 EXP.
Archaeology Level Requirements
We also know that:
- Archaeology Advanced level requires 5,000 experience
- Archaeology Expert level requires 25,000 experience
- Archaeology Master level requires 125,000 experience
- (next unknown)
, which means according to the data that you can reach:
- Advanced in 4 days
- Expert in 20 days
- Master in 98 days or roughly 3 months
- Archaeology Furniture and Items Table – REFERENCE [click]
- Archaeology Levels [click]
- Beast Souls and Nickel from Archaeology [click]
- Archaeology Rewards Guide [click]
- Does your daily EXP gain from Archaeology fall within this range?
- If you gather a lot of data including map type you are welcome to email to Cosmos.
- If you reach Master level please share a screenshot of the experience required while hovering mouse on it to see the little window as well.
- Generally people have been happy with the new Archaeology feature in Wartune: do you think they will nerf it or improve rewards over time once we get all the items?
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google