Clothing Shards vs Advanced Henna Analysis
Hey guys, every second Wartune event cycle players can actually choose between using their event chests on getting Clothing Shards to exchange for full clothing sets or to use them to exchange for Advanced Henna. In this post I discuss about this choice and give you my recommendation on what is best for your character.
We start with…
Basic Facts & Drop Rate Reference:
The Clothing Shards are obtainable via the Lucky Exchange (example below).
For drop rate analysis to know how many you should expect please refer to my earlier analysis:
Lucky Exchange Drop Rate Analysis [Clothing Shards]
And Advanced Henna is best obtainable via the 120 chest for 1000 exchange:
Clothing Shards vs Advanced Henna Calculations
Now, let’s calculate. In order to be able to make a comparison we need sufficient Clothing Shards to exchange for a set. For this we will use a round number estimate of 40% from chests and since we need 150 of them to exchange for a full clothing set then this will require 375 chests. And for 360 chests (3 x 120) it is possible to make the exchange for 3000 Advanced Henna (3 x 1000). We will ignore the 15 chest difference – it will not make any significant impact on this comparison.
So this boils down to:
375 chests for 1 full S Grade clothing set versus 360 chests for 3000 Advanced Henna
Note: In some cycles the Henna exchange finishes faster not allowing sufficient time to gather many chests. However, last month for example we had plenty of time to gather.
Calc: what exactly we get from 1 clothing set:
- Estimated 11 clothing items from drops
- 3 clothing items from exchange
- 1 wing from exchange
- 1 clothing related title giving +8000 HP and +2000 MDEF and PDEF
- Let’s even assume that you have tons of Fashion Cores and managed to refine all items to the max, which gives you another +400 Attack, +100 Defense and +100 Endurance
TOTAL: +400 Attack +2400 MDEF +2400 PDEF +10,000 HP + items for clothing engulf + other items from drops like Eudaemon items / Gold
Calc: what exactly we get from Adv. Henna:
- Minimum +21 Attribute (e.g. Strength or Intelligence) per 100 cost click
- Maximum depends on how high/low you are, on my lowest I see +35 but if memory serves me well it goes up to +38. Anyhow we will not use maximum for this calc.
- We also get additional stats coming from Tattoo Engraving which is a percentage applied on top of whatever we gain.
- Engraving during Hot Event following our analysis will give at least 30% Henna extra (actually more).
So we need to make 2 assumptions to calculate: (1) How much per click and (2) Engraving buff %. Let’s be very conservative and pick low numbers.
- +24 per click
- 70% buff
With this we get…
- TOTAL Step 1: (3000 Adv. Henna + 900 return from event) / 100 = 39 clicks
- TOTAL Step 2: 39 clicks x 24 = +936 to Attribute = +3744 Attack
- TOTAL FINAL: +3744 x 70% buff = +6364 Attack
(from 375 chests)
(from 360 chests)
|TOTAL: +400 Attack +2400 MDEF +2400 PDEF +10,000 HP + items for clothing engulf + other items from drops like Eudaemon items / Gold
||TOTAL FINAL: +6364 Attack
Of course both things increase Battle Rating and make your character stronger, but investing in Offense strongly like this will allow you to dish out significantly more damage which means more income from Dragon Invasion, World Boss and anything else where damage output is important.
The defensive boost from the clothing set will especially benefit younger accounts allowing them to survive in dungeons and dimensions. However, once you are able to gather sufficient chests (minimum 120) to start exchanging for the 1000 Advanced Henna I recommend that you do so and “abandon” clothing completely (until you max out your Tattoos).
Another optimization tip for Tattoos in Wartune is to first try to use Regular Henna up to the 2000 points (or at least 1500) and only then power up with Advanced Henna.
Event efficiency tip: make sure you use your Adv. Henna during the appropriate events and study our analysis article to make sure you follow the best Scenario for you.
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google