20k Battleground Kills – Grand Marshall Title
Hey guys, yesterday we shared with you a 15k BG kills achievement and today we share with you 20k Grand Marshall achievement, so if you thought 15k was already a lot this is 33% more Grim Reaper madness. The twist in this one is that it is achieved on a level holding strategy at level 59 versus yesterday’s 11.2m BR. Congrats and thanks to Takahisa for sharing the pics.
Takahisa’s Character Stats
The stats are some time (~2 months) after getting the title, so just assume they are a little bit higher than the “grind-time”.
- Level 59 (camping / level holding strategy)
- 853k BR
- 56k Attack
- 81k PDEF
- 62k MDEF
- and half a mil of health
Grand Marshall Title Bonus
Although +5000 HP is nice, probably people who go for these titles are much more motivated by the achievement than the bonus itself 🙂
Note on Level Holding Strategy
I just wanted to highlight that camping or level holding strategy was very widespread from the beginning of Wartune and ongoing for a couple of years, however, after several game changes, most notably the introduction of the Purgatory Maze I believe (and periodic gifts up to level 80), this became less interesting, but, as you can see from the example of Takahisa, there are still people who go for it (most likely people who enjoy PvP a lot more than PvE).
Some Battleground Tips
I asked Takahisa to share with us some tips and he was kind enough to do so:
- Enter a battleground 10 minutes into the event
- Befriend a player that has similar desires and assist each other (even more than 1 friend or a group of friends if you can)
- Most importantly to enjoy the time! (I really love that Takahisa highlighted this as a lot of people forget about this and just live in negativity 24/7)
- Did one of your friends achieve this title?
- 20k BG kills in Wartune is a pretty mad grinding challenge – do you think you will ever go for it?
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google